Not a Member? JOIN THE NJBA TODAY.
The New Jersey Builders Association is a housing industry trade association of 2,000 member firms including builders, developers, remodelers, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, architects, consultants and other professionals dedicated to meeting the housing needs of all New Jersey residents and facilitating their realization of the American Dream. NJBA serves as a resource for its members through continuing education and advocacy. The NJBA and its members strive for a better, greener, more affordable New Jersey.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE NJBA
A tremendous asset to your business.
- Networking: By getting involved in the NJBA, you can develop a substantial network of business contacts and referrals. Membership is an investment in your future success.
- Information: The NJBA keeps you informed of major changes in regulations, codes, policies & legislation through the NJBA website www.njba.org; Weekender and Dimensions, NJBA’s weekly and monthly newsletters; MemberGrams; special alerts; and educational programs on a wide range of topics. Access to the most current information on the issues gives you an edge over your competition.
- Protection: By supporting pro-housing legislation and fighting burdensome regulations, the NJBA directly influences polices, which in turn, impacts your business. Let your ideas be heard and help set policy.
- Industry Resources are available to you through the support of the NJBA’s team of professional experts.
- Visibility: The NJBA sponsors the largest and most successful building trade exposition in the Mid-Atlantic region, the Atlantic Builders Convention (ABC).
THE NJBA IS COMPRISED OF FOUR LOCAL AFFILIATE ASSOCIATIONS
Upon joining an affiliate association you automatically become a member of the NJBA, and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) at no additional cost.
It is a 3-for-1 membership!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Click here for more information.